- Loan / Admission Application process would be started only after all the registration formalities are duly completed and accepted by the foundation.
- The board of directors / Counsellors of this foundation reserve the right to refuse any request for loan / Admission or any other service offered by the foundation in this site. No further queries would be entertained and the foundation is not in any case liable for any explanation whatsoever.
- No refund will be made, for the paid fees under any circumstances.
- The foundation bears no responsibility for rejection of any loan application either in India or abroad and are not liable to submit any reason thereof.
- All the services offered are for the benefits of the students with sole intention to help them .However the foundation is not responsible in any way for any kind of Loss / Damage / Delay or any other inconvenience caused to the students / parents / guardians / family.
- Registration fees and/or any other payments / remuneration / contribution / donation or remittance in cash or kind is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- The foundation is not responsible for any act of error or omission or context of any fact stated in this web site. The viewer is advised to check all the facts through their own sources.
- We are deemed an independent consultant and not an agent or employee of any lending organization.
- TPEF does not represent, orally, in writing, by implication or otherwise, that it can secure, guarantee otherwise grant loan approval by, or otherwise act in any capacity on behalf of lending organizations.
- TPEF arranges to provide credit based loan relying on the excellent credit rating of the U.S co-guarantor. There is no physical security / mortgage or margin money either from the U.S co-guarantor or from the student and his / her family. Therefore satisfactory, adequate & sufficient credit rating / credit history of the co-guarantor is extremely necessary. TPEF loan services / loan sanctions are based on credit worthiness & not only on income limitations. Final loan sanction is dependent on satisfactory & acceptable credit history only.
- TPEF does not take responsibility, and the Applicant and the Co-signer agrees not to hold TPEF responsible, for misuse of the information and documents.
This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and shall not attach any liability on the originator or Paras Education Foundation or /its Holding company/ its subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. If you are the addressee, the contents of this e-mail are intended for your use only and it shall not be forwarded to any third party, without first obtaining written authorization from the originator or its holding company/its subsidiary /its group companies. It may contain information which may be confidential and legally privileged and the same shall not be used or dealt with by any third party in any manner whatsoever without the specific consent of The Paras Education Foundation / its holding company / its subsidiaries.